Monday, February 16, 2015

Placemat Mirrors

I recently did some organizing and found some round mirrors I knew I could use in my living room. I have been trying to put my living room together and it has been a slow process but I love it now and can't wait to post some pictures. I also found some placemats that were made out of a twig material. I think pretty much every store has some version of these placemats. So if you find them or have them and want to something different this is just one of the things you can do.

Here are the steps I followed:
  1. I cut a hole in the middle with a pair of scissors no measuring necessary. 
  2. I painted them a light green color.
  3. Once the paint dried I took a damp cloth and added brown paint to the edges to highlight the middle.
  4. I hot glued the mirror to the back of it.
  5. I took a left over twig to make a hook on the back.

Before

 After


No comments:

Post a Comment