Monday, February 2, 2015

Mini Stool Makeover

I haven't had much time lately due to shoveling all this snow! Trying to keep warm and keep my busy two year old happy. I have had a bit of time to do some small projects. I found this cute little stool in our basement and decided to make it over to put it in the playroom.

Before


Here are the steps I followed:
  1. I took all the staples out from the bottom of the cushion. A pair of pliers really comes in handy!
  2. Took off the old fabric and took some extra fabric I had from the curtains in the playroom. I always find that having extra fabric to do side projects is always great.
  3. Then before stapling the fabric I painted the bottom of the stool.
  4. To finish I stapled fabric to the bottom of the chair. Having a heavy duty stapler is essential in DIY's of various kinds so invest in one!

After


 

No comments:

Post a Comment