Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Clipboard Makeover

Do you have clipboards that you no longer use or have seen some at your grandparents house? Well here is a very simple DIY to transform any clipboard into a beautiful frame for all those beautiful photos. For Christmas my mom Rebeca Roman gave me matting and at first I was like what is this? I knew I would end up using it in some way. Frames can get pricey although I have found that Christmas Tree Shops, Homegoods, and Target clearance have some good deals. So go get those abandoned clipboards!

Here are the steps I followed:
  1. Painted the clipboards black twice.
  2. Took the picture frame matting and traced out a smaller size than my photo and cut it out with an exacto knife.
  3. Outlined the inside of the cut with a light green color.
  4. Taped pictures on the back of the matting.

 Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment