Saturday, September 19, 2015

Wooden Needle Point

 This is my favorite and super easy DIY wall creation.
All you will need is these four things:
  1. Hammer
  2. String
  3. Pretty Nails (I chose gold ones but make sure the head of the nail has a ledge so the string doesn't fall off)
  4. A piece of wood (make sure it is nail-able) 
Here are steps I followed:
  1. You can follow a stencil if it is a more difficult design but I like to free hand it.
  2. Nail in the shape of the design you want and for an even more secure hold dip the nail in super glue and then nail it in the wood.
  3. Take the string a tie it to the top nail and work your way around the nails (I really should do a video on the various ways you can string it around the nails)
  4. Make sure to tie the final loop tight and finish with a hook for the back.

After





No comments:

Post a Comment