Friday, May 8, 2015

Easy Frame Art

I would like to  say a special Happy Birthday to my mom!! Who is an amazing super talented artist and loving mother and friend! You should go check out her website that is full of beautiful art for sale! www.rebecaroman.com

I am always in need of wall art because this house has so many walls. I found a nice frame at my mom's house and I knew just the stop to put it but had a hard time knowing what to fill it with. I had a children's map left over from the play room that I decided to cut and frame.

Here are the steps I followed:
  1. Cut the map to size. You can purchase any map or go search thrift shops.
  2. Put some dark brown acrylic paint on a plate and dabbed a wet cloth in it.
  3. Darkened the edges first and then go over the whole map to give it a nice aged look.


No comments:

Post a Comment