Sunday, March 29, 2015

New Playroom

This post has taken me all weekend to write! The family is under the weather and thus my pictures aren't the best but the new playroom has made me so happy I had to share it right away. You see I wanted to paint the walls in the playroom for the church before we move because they were in really bad shape. They need repairs in some spots but I have no idea how to and have no money to! I mixed my own paint again and made a lovely grey color but once I got it up on the walls it was blue:(

So I spent forever trying to figure out what to do because nothing matched and I don't have money for new paint. The only solution was to embrace it. I have been very influenced by many inspirational woman who decorate with so much passion but I seem to compare myself too much. I love color and find it hard to find others who love it as much as I do. I have really been enjoyed reading Gina's blog at  www.theshabbycreekcottage.com because she embraces color and is not afraid. Another great woman who has shown me the importance of color is my mom Rebeca Roman. You can find her amazing work at www.rebecaroman.com. So I want to really try to stop comparing myself to others and embrace the beauty I see in things that make me happy.

For the before playroom go to this post http://betsahouse.blogspot.com/2015/01/playroom-makeover.html. Let me know what you think. Many thanks for supporting me and giving me the encouragement to be brave.

New Playroom

No comments:

Post a Comment