Sunday, May 10, 2015

DIY Arrow Art

Getting Ready to finally put up a few pictures of the new living room. I  needed to create art to fill some dead space and love how it turned out. I really like all the different Pinterest arrows all created in so many ways. I personally wanted to do a string arrow mainly because I need some power tools to to other versions.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. I went to Home Depot to purchase some pieces of wood for about $3.00 a board.
2. Stained them with a dark brown color.
3. Went over the board with white paint to give it a drift wood look. (Take a damp cloth and dip it in white paint)
 4. Used these nails I picked up at Home Depot.
 5. I used these mounts to hang the pieces of wood.
6. Then I nailed them into the board in an arrow shape and strung the blue string around the nails.


No comments:

Post a Comment