Thursday, January 15, 2015

December 25th 2014

Merry Christmas

My favorite holiday is Christmas because it is a time to celebrate Jesus and spend time with family. I love to fill the house with sweet aromas, great food, and Christmas cheer. I was lucky enough to have a dear friend donate some beautiful garland this year along with some trips to the dollar store. With a little bite of creativity and a glue gun one can really bring out the Christmas spirit.
 I can't wait to redo this piece of furniture I found on the curb!

 A string of lights and some garland can go a long way.

 Arranging the tops of furniture can add to the greatness of a room.

 It's the small touches that give a grand feel.


 I added some garland and some big pearls I had to this silver lantern.

 I am a big fan of adorning arch ways with thick garland.

 This camera was found in the trash and I just love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment